Cuts Metals and Alloys Like Butter!
Our Robofil 510 and Robofil 440 Wire EDM cutting machines provide you with numerous benefits for cutting metal and alloys.
Wire EDM cuts more effectively -- and more accurately.
- Wire EDM has more effective metal-cutting capabilities than laser, flamecut, plasma, or die cutting.
- Our Robofil 510 and Robofil 440 machines can cut exotic metals such as hastelloy, kovar, inconel, ferro-tic, stellite, and even titanium.
- We can cut the most intricate parts and delicate shapes, including small or odd angles, sharp corners, contours, cavities, and external or internal tapers.
- Our wire EDM machines cut to very tight tolerances +/- .0001" (.0025mm).
- Our machines can handle cutting of pieces up to 15.75" thick, and up to 4500 punds in weight.
- Since the entire process is computer- and robotics-controlled, we can create duplicate parts that are virtually identical.
A cost-effective cutting solution for metals and alloys.
- The Wire EDM process eliminates burrs and metal distortions that you find with other types of cutting machines.
- Wire EDM does not require heat treatment or cleanup of parts following cutting.
- With minimal setup required for cutting jobs, our wire EDM machines produce a quick turnaround on cutting orders.