Cuts Right the First Time! No Heat Effected Zones!
Our OMAX 2652 Abrasive Waterjet Cutting Machine is one of the most accurate cutting machines available. With five-axis cutting capability, it can cut parts with little taper and high accuracy.
We can cut virtually any material... and cut it right every time!
- The OMAX 2652 waterjet cuts nearly any type of material from metals and marble to glass and plastics. It can even cut the hardest materials, such as Titanium and bulletproof glass. (See the "Materials" page for a complete list.)
- The waterjet makes intricate, finely-detailed cuts to amazing tolerances and accuracy (+/- .001").
- Waterjets can actually eliminate tapers on new or previously-cut materials.
- The waterjet is computer- and robotics-controlled, and can cut duplicate parts that are virtually identical.
- Our waterjet has a 30" x 69" cutting bed. We can cut parts up to 26" x 52" in size, and up to 2000 lbs. Also, we can cut materials ranging from 0.10" up to 4.0" thickness.
Maximum material yield with minimal waste.
- Waterjets cut material cleanly, with ZERO burrs or heat-affected zones.
- Waterjet cutting eliminates the danger of producing harmful vapors when cutting synthetics or heat-sensitive materials.
- Waterjet cutting of pre-hardened materials eliminates the need for secondary machining, heat treating, and stress-relieving operations.
- Complex, nested parts can be cut in minutes with precision and speeds not attainable with other CNC machining systems.
- Waterjets require no expensive tooling.
A cost-effective, quick-turnaround cutting solution.
- The superior quality of waterjet cutting makes it more cost-effective than other types of industrial cutting.
- No expensive tooling of the waterjet or cleanup of the materials after cutting is required.
- The waterjet requires minimal setup for cutting jobs, and produces a quick turnaround on cutting orders.
- The waterjet is ideal for prototypes or limited runs of production parts.